Re: HDSDR 2.15?

  • lc_hdsdr
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 24, 2012
      Hi Michael,

      we tested 2.50 with several RTL Dongles. With the E4000, FC0013 and the R920T tuner. It works with all of them.

      * Which ExtIO are you using?
      * Have you copied all necessary ExtIO files into the newly installed HDSDR directory? Reinstalled the ExtIO?
      * Have you installed and configured Zadig (USB) drivers?

      Would you try deleting the registry with the installed "delete_settings.cmd" which should be in the same program directory where the HDSDR.exe is installed.

      kind regards,
      LC

      --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, Michael O'Bannon <mob@...> wrote:

      > Alan,
      >
      > Would you mind sending me v2.15 of HDSDR? I'm having problems
      > getting HDSDR to read a DVB stick. I know the stick works. I've
      > tried several re-installs with no success. I know others have had
      > success with previous verions, so I'd like to try that approach.
      >
      > Thanks,
      > Michael KD4SGN
      >
      > > Pete,
      > >
      > > I asked because I wondered what was wrong. The developers need to be told rather than people just going back. Send them feedback, I
      > > feel they will be responsive.
      > > I have used 2.5 a few times and not noticed any problems but I do not usually use a DVB stick with HDSDR.
      > >
      > > If you want it i have 2.15
      > >
      > > 73 Alan G4ZFQ

    • Michael O'Bannon
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 25, 2012
        LC,

        Thanks very much for all your help in sorting out the difficulties
        with the RTL Dongle. The problem was not with HDSDR at all. It
        turned out to be a faulty USB extension cable. After replacing the
        cable, HDSDR has performed flawlessly. I'm looking forward to using
        it in the future. I'm impressed with both the software and the great
        user support.

        Best regards,
        Michael KD4SGN