RXTX troubleshooting (the ever present help message....)

  • Brian
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2012
      Ok so I built an Ensemble RX II back in June. After recieving some advise from the group and it has been up and running in one of the KM5H cases. Working wonderfully btw... Sooo shortly after that I built the Ensemble RXTX as well set up as 40/30/20 in the same case... All the voltage and current checks were fine through the build but I get nothing when trying to operate it. Ive gone over all the soldier joints multiple times. This was some months ago and I kept thinking I would get back to it and try and fix it. At this point I don't know where to start and honestly don't think I have the equipment or skills to get it done. Is there someone willing to troubleshoot this for me for a reasonable fee?

      73,

      Brian -K4GLE