Re: [softrock40] Using Softrock Rx Ensmble II with Rocky 3.7

  • Jose Bonanca
    Message 1 of 22 , Nov 23, 2012
      Hi Ulf,
      I am using a 32 bit win 7.
      I also use XP (limited) and D44. it seems I prefer the configurattion of win7.
      Thank you
      73

      On 22 November 2012 22:54, Ulf Holt Gmail <ulf.holt@...> wrote:

      Are you running 32 or 64 bit version of Win 7? Have tried Rocky 3.7, but will not see my sound card (internal) or radio. PowerSDR-iq works as a dream?

      73 de LA2SL

      Ulf

      Den 22. nov. 2012 kl. 23:40 skrev Jabct1aos <jabct1aos@...>:

      Hi ...

      I am using ROCKY7 and winnie 7 and find it very easy and usefull. SB xifi cteative ... Not a single problem .
      73

      Enviado de Samsung Mobile

      Message 2 of 22 , Nov 23, 2012
        AGREED