Re: HDSDR 2.50 released

  • warrenallgyer
    Message 1 of 16 , Nov 21, 2012
      Thank you Mike! Works like a charm. I feel pretty stupid but a lot less than if I had already changed the jumpers on five RXTX!

      I cannot believe this works: Netbook, HDSDR, 30/20/17 RXTX, and a USB headset. Perfect sounding SSB, full transceiver operation..... unbelievable.

      I have been using the Softrocks on digital modes for almost two years...and I knew in theory it should work on SSB but I never tried. These little things just continue to amaze.

      Thanks again for your help.

      Warren Allgyer - W8TOD