spam blocker i guess

  • MIKE DURKIN
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 21, 2012
      Anyone getting bounce notice from

      maillard@... ??

      Mike KC7NOA
    • cbayona.cb
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 21, 2012
        Every time I send an email to the list I get a bounce from their post
        office. The party must have their email account set to not accept
        emails from strangers, a no-no if you are subscribed to a list.

        At 06:04 PM 11/21/2012, you wrote:

        >Anyone getting bounce notice from
        >
        >maillard@... ??
        >
        >Mike KC7NOA

        Cecil - k5nwa

      • Dave Cole
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 21, 2012
          Yup... Getting old too...
          --
          73's and Thanks,
          Dave

          On Wed, 2012-11-21 at 16:04 -0800, MIKE DURKIN wrote:

          > Anyone getting bounce notice from
          >
          > maillard@... ??
          >
          > Mike KC7NOA

        • KQ8M
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 21, 2012

            Yes, I get one every time I post something.

            73,

            Tim Herrick, KQ8M

            Charter Member North Coast Contesters

            kq8m@...