Re: SSB Minimalism

  • jaksha@noao.edu
    Message 1 of 20 , Nov 20, 2012
      This may be somewhat off topic, but you can also run WSPR from the Mac. The only version I have found that does not have a huge memory leak is located here:

      http://subdimensions.com

      I have used it with a SDR-IQ and Elecraft KX3 and it works very well. I have not been able to make it work with the Peaberry SDR, or the Softrock RXTX..

      Dave
      KF7DRU