Re: Strong stadion in Aisia

  • warrenallgyer
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 20, 2012
      Hi Ulf

      I live in Beijing and I use BPM at 5, 10, and 15 MHz.
      Depending on the time of day one of these should be usable for you.

      Good luck!

      Warren Allgyer - W8TOD

      --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, Ulf Holt Gmail <ulf.holt@...> wrote:

      > Hi.
      >
      > I want to calibrate my RX Ensemble II and would like to know about a strong station in Asia, preferably east of Thailand. It must be a station with a stable frequency, and I need, of course, to know the exact frequency.
      >
      > 73
      >
      > Ulf.
      >
      > Sendt fra min iPad

    • Tim G3PJD
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 21, 2012
        Hi Ulf

        When I lived in Bangkok I used to listen to BPM from China - see wikipedia. Essentially they use the same freqs as WWV, and I used to receive the 15 MHz transmission.

        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/BPM_%28time_service%29

        73

        Tim
        G3PJD/HS1AKR