HDSDR receive bandwidth

  • n4lq
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 19, 2012
      Is there a way to adjust the receive bandwidth on HDSDR?

      I took care of the BCB overload by putting my ICE 402x filter in line. Now the HF bands have opened up for me.

      steve
    • warrenallgyer
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 19, 2012
        Steve

        The filter bandwidth for each mode is adjusted in the lower right spectrum window. The current filter shape and width can be adjusted by clicking and dragging the right edge of the red filter line. Move your cursor near the edge of the line until it changes to a cross, then click and drag.

        Warren Allgyer - W8TOD
        --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "n4lq" <n4lq@...> wrote:

        > Is there a way to adjust the receive bandwidth on HDSDR?
        >
        > I took care of the BCB overload by putting my ICE 402x filter in line. Now the HF bands have opened up for me.
        >
        > steve

      • n4lq
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 19, 2012
          Warren
          Thanks a million! I never would have figured that one out. Sure sounds nice now. 73
          Steve