RE: [softrock40] More Ensemble updates

  • MIKE DURKIN
    Message 1 of 22 , Nov 17, 2012
      So ... is that your auction or not .... are you selling on the bay or not ...

      Mud in the eye is no .... davidlopez23 from Cali is not to close to Pennsylvania ....

      troutman357 selling built with case from a 68$ kit for 109$ those are yours I take it ... more reasonable ...

      guess Tony has solved the supply issue since I don't see many people complaining about all products sold out all the time anymore....

      BTY .... can't read more than one thread at a time .... two more to go from you ...

      Mike

      To: softrock40@yahoogroups.com
      From: kq8m@...
      Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2012 23:38:18 -0500
      Subject: RE: [softrock40] More Ensemble updates

      This statement in the guys add does make me laugh though:

      "This is a rare hard to find Transceiver.  Get it now when you have the chance before it is to late."

      And he has had 4 offers and apparently turned them all down.

      73,

      Tim Herrick, KQ8M

      Charter Member North Coast Contesters

      kq8m@...

      AR-Cluster V6 kq8m.no-ip.org

      From: kq8m@...
      Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2012 23:22:03 -0500

      Be my guest. It is free enterprise.

      Yes $89 not built and tested, case $22 dollars, about 10 dollars shipping for both that equals $121 not built nor tested.  I charged $19 to build and test. Guess that is WAY out of line huh? Wake up dude.

      Steve, I'll contact you of list since time tomorrow.

      From: kq8m@...
      Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2012 22:53:14 -0500

      How is buying off eBay screwing Tony out of anything? I build and sell his units on eBay. I have to buy the full kits from Tony. So again, how is this screwing Tony?

      In would also like to say, I have had zero,  that is 0, complaints about my builds! Know what you are talking about before you say such things. I also have started including a CD with ask basic software and instructions on how to get them going! I also sell with 100% money back guarantee if your night satisfied no questions asked!

      From: n4lq@...
      Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2012 21:08:30 -0500
      Subject: [softrock40] More Ensemble updates

      So heres what I'm seeing on my XP, 32 bit.

      "USB Device Not Recognized.

      One of the devicies attached to this computer malfunctioned and windows does not recognize it."

      Device manager shows it as "Unknown Device".

      I UNINSTALL this USB device.

      Plug Soft Rock back in and it does exactly the same.

      I've even rebooted and UNPLUGGED the PC! No change.

      I think I have the driver ready but it will not attempt to intall it until my computer properly recognizes it.

      I've used a mag light and looked for solder problems.

      This unit was PREASSEMBLED by Tony and he says it worked for him.

      Obviously my PC is talking to the Ensemble since but not correctly.

      Any suggestions?

      Steve N4LQ