Club Spotting Web Application

  • Julio Jimenez
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 16, 2012
      Gang,

      Just wanted to briefly use the bandwidth and share a project I've been working on...

      It is a club spotting application that uses the Reverse Beacon Network and club databases to render spots for the selected club's members.  Currently supports Flying Pigs, FISTS, SKCC, NAQCC, and 4SQRP.

      The application is only in version 0.0.3, so your feedback will be greatly appreciated.  Band filtering, results per page, and callsign linking to lookup websites coming soon.

      72 DE AK4VL
      Julio Jimenez