Re: [softrock40] Ensemble RXTX- RX Mixer stage test

    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 16, 2012
      Subject: Re: [softrock40] Ensemble RXTX- RX Mixer stage test

      >If that's what its got then it certainly is expensive Alan.

      Lawrence

      I'm sure the Elector has a little more in it than a transformer and optocouplers!

      But to couple a synthesiser to a Softrock that is basically all that's required. Then the USB is isolated.
      To me it seems overkill to use a general purpose isolator that is in the same price range as Softrock RXTX.
      But it's up to the individual, I wonder how it would work with a USB soundcard? 12 Mbit/s sounds fast enough.