Re: Reception Ensemble II RX -images?

  • vbifyz
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 14, 2012
      You may be hearing the unprocessed IQ input. If there is a CW signal near (but not exactly at) the LO frequency and you tune to hear it, can you hear it as 2 signals, one of them frequency shifted and delayed?

      If so, look in your mixer settings and make sure that the direct path from the line input to the output is muted.

      73, Mike