ATtiny85 hot?

  • Michael
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 12, 2012
      I am at stage 7 in building my Ensemble tx/rx I should be able to receive but cannot. All voltage tests are ok except I cannot control PTT from CFGSR. I have found that the ATtiny85 runs very hot. Could this be the problem?

      Mike K8SQ
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 12, 2012
        Subject: [softrock40] ATtiny85 hot?

        >I am at stage 7 in building my Ensemble tx/rx I should be able to receive but cannot. All voltage tests are ok except I cannot
        >control PTT from CFGSR. I have found that the ATtiny85 runs very hot. Could this be the problem?

        Mike

        It gets very hot if it is inserted the wrong way!

        73 Alan G4ZFQ
      • MIKE DURKIN
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 12, 2012
          I had a hot Atiny85 once ... it was in backwards ... and quite dead.

          Mike KC7NOA

          To: softrock40@yahoogroups.com
          From: mmw1@...
          Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 18:57:51 +0000