RE: [softrock40] New SSB Tx Software

  • Loren Moline WA7SKT
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 4, 2006
      Tom,

      Am I right to say that Delphi is for writing XP programs and wont work with
      WIN98? I have not been able to find where I download the exact program..site
      takes you around in circles.

      Loren

      If I do not dream then it can't come true!
      Loren Moline WA7SKT CN86cx
      Member: ARRL, Pacific Northwest VHF Society #151