Re: [softrock40] Re: Here is a good L/C meter you might want to consider

  • Russ Ramirez
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 10, 2012
      Same here. Thanks for pointing that out.

      Russ

      On Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 3:16 PM, rifkum <rifkum@...> wrote:

      Hey Russ,

      I just noticed something...

      when you ZERO the LC meter, if you hold the ZERO button down and keep holding it down after it shows "OK" it will then show "<Data Saved>" on the display. Which seems to store the new ZERO point in memory.

      My unit did not come with any instructions and I was wondering if it was possible to save the ZERO point. Well, it lookes like there is!!

      Dwight
      N7KBC

      --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, Russ Ramirez <russ.ramirez@...> wrote:

      > I have the same unit, it has been excellent and verified by other units for
      > accuracy and anecdotally through use.
      >
      > Russ

    • Malti
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 11, 2012
        This LCR meter has been reviewed by N5ESE, and looks promising, but it seems the company has gone bust !

         Its the  M-Cubed LCRZ Meter

        Paul

        On 11 November 2012 00:31, Russ Ramirez <russ.ramirez@...> wrote:

        Same here. Thanks for pointing that out.

        Russ

        On Sat, Nov 10, 2012 at 3:16 PM, rifkum <rifkum@...> wrote:

        Hey Russ,

        I just noticed something...

        when you ZERO the LC meter, if you hold the ZERO button down and keep holding it down after it shows "OK" it will then show "<Data Saved>" on the display. Which seems to store the new ZERO point in memory.

        My unit did not come with any instructions and I was wondering if it was possible to save the ZERO point. Well, it lookes like there is!!

        Dwight
        N7KBC

        --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, Russ Ramirez <russ.ramirez@...> wrote:

        > I have the same unit, it has been excellent and verified by other units for
        > accuracy and anecdotally through use.
        >
        > Russ

      • rifkum
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 11, 2012
          --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, Malti <pawlud@...> wrote:

          > This LCR meter has been reviewed by N5ESE, and looks promising, but it
          > seems the company has gone bust !
          >
          > Its the M-Cubed LCRZ Meter
          >
          > Paul

          Paul,

          I think you must have posted in the wrong topic.
          This meter is available on EBay as we speak.
          It is NOT the M-Cubed LCRZ meter.

          dwight