Re: Sound Card (Internal or USB) for Ensemble II HF receiver

  • Leonard McGarity
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 10, 2012
      Ran into same problem with realtek on MB sound. If a stereo input, could not find it, poor documentation. Using Win 7 32 bit with SDR-Radio. Bought a M-Audio Audiophile 192 PCI card, works great, about $89. Another discussed on here has been the Delta 44 from same company, think latter has two inputs vs one on 192?  I’m fairly new to SDR, so forgive me if this has been thoroughly discussed before. Link, WV4I