Re: [softrock40] RXTX V6.2 versus V6.3

  • Chris Wilson
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 8, 2012

      > Subject: Re: [softrock40] RXTX V6.2 versus V6.3

      > page 3 of the pdf says ATTiny 45 or ATTiny 85, so should
      >> be OK

      > It really needs to be an 85 with Fred's firmware. He made several significant improvements.

      >>Are there any other major performance differences, once the
      >> Xtal control is bypassed, between V6.2 and V6.3?

      > None, they are all the same as the current Ensemble.

      > 73 Alan G4ZFQ

      08/11/2012 22:39

      Excellent, looking forward to building it. This may be the push I need
      to try programming the two or three blank ATTiny 85's I got a while
      back. I'll wait for the V6.2 kit to land and then order the
      synthesizer kit. These things are addictive! Cheers Alan.

      --
      Best Regards,
      Chris Wilson. 2E0ILY