Re: [softrock40] RXTX V6.2 versus V6.3

    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 8, 2012
      Subject: Re: [softrock40] RXTX V6.2 versus V6.3

      page 3 of the pdf says ATTiny 45 or ATTiny 85, so should
      > be OK :)

      It really needs to be an 85 with Fred's firmware. He made several significant improvements.

      >Are there any other major performance differences, once the
      > Xtal control is bypassed, between V6.2 and V6.3?

      None, they are all the same as the current Ensemble.

      73 Alan G4ZFQ
    • Chris Wilson
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 8, 2012

        > Subject: Re: [softrock40] RXTX V6.2 versus V6.3

        > page 3 of the pdf says ATTiny 45 or ATTiny 85, so should
        >> be OK

        > It really needs to be an 85 with Fred's firmware. He made several significant improvements.

        >>Are there any other major performance differences, once the
        >> Xtal control is bypassed, between V6.2 and V6.3?

        > None, they are all the same as the current Ensemble.

        > 73 Alan G4ZFQ

        08/11/2012 22:39

        Excellent, looking forward to building it. This may be the push I need
        to try programming the two or three blank ATTiny 85's I got a while
        back. I'll wait for the V6.2 kit to land and then order the
        synthesizer kit. These things are addictive! Cheers Alan.

        --
        Best Regards,
        Chris Wilson. 2E0ILY