Re: [softrock40] identifying the toroids in the Ensemble RXTX kit

  • R. R. (Robby) Robson
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 7, 2012
      And "-6" is yellow, "-2" is red.

      On Wed, Nov 7, 2012 at 3:49 PM, KQ8M <kq8m@...> wrote:

      T37 is the largest, The T30 is the medium and the T25 is the smallest.

      73,

      Tim Herrick, KQ8M

      Charter Member North Coast Contesters

      kq8m@...

      AR-Cluster V6 kq8m.no-ip.org

        --
        Cheers,
        Robby

        Richard R. (Robby) Robson
        LTC USA (RET)

        --
        Cheers,
        Robby

        Richard R. (Robby) Robson
        LTC USA (RET)

      • Taka Sugi
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 7, 2012
          Hi, Paul

          Pse refer to the URL bellow.
          http://toroids.info/

          You are able to get very usefull info, such as size,freq range
          ,inductance,.. etc.

          DE JA1TLH/Taka