RE: [softrock40] identifying the toroids in the Ensemble RXTX kit

  • KQ8M
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 7, 2012

      T37 is the largest, The T30 is the medium and the T25 is the smallest.

      73,

      Tim Herrick, KQ8M

      Charter Member North Coast Contesters

      kq8m@...

      AR-Cluster V6 kq8m.no-ip.org

        --
        Cheers,
        Robby

        Richard R. (Robby) Robson
        LTC USA (RET)

      • R. R. (Robby) Robson

          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 7, 2012
            Hi, Paul

            Pse refer to the URL bellow.
            http://toroids.info/

            You are able to get very usefull info, such as size,freq range
            ,inductance,.. etc.

            DE JA1TLH/Taka