Re: [softrock40] Ensemble II with HDSDR for 30M QRSS??

  • Bob Confrey
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 7, 2012
      Thanks for the tips!....At this point I've got a PC running HDSDR with
      a Tascam US-144MK II interface. Seems to be stable after about 2 days
      of running.
      I do have a older Softrock 40 that I'll try this out on, though it
      won't be on any QRSS band segments. Long term I've got an Ensemble II
      kit on the way for
      more serious use. Thanks for all the tips, I may have some questions
      once I get into it deeper......Bob....WA1EDJ......