Re: Want to buy Ensemble Transceiver

  • k4lja
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 6, 2012
      Brent DeWitt, AB1LF --

      Thanks much for your kind and generous offer. However -- I have made arrangements to purchase a new assembled unit. But I would still welcome hearing any Hints N' Tips your care to offer on the care and feeding of the Ensemble for the new owner.

      Again Brent -- and all the others who made similar offerings --- Thanks very much I do appreciate you and look forward to joining your ranks soon.

      Randy K4LJA