Re: Want to buy Ensemble Transceiver

  • BD
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 5, 2012
      Hi Randy!

      If you don't have any luck buying a built model, I would be happy to build one for you. I'm 60, but still love building and have done a few for other list members. You buy the kit, ship it to me and I put it together for you. No charge to any ham in need of a hand and a soldering iron.

      73,
      Brent DeWitt, AB1LF
      Milford, MA

      --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "k4lja" <k4lja@...> wrote:

      > Hello Everyone: I am new to this group. My call is K4LJA, my name is Randy, I have been a ham more than 50-years and I live in Monroe, Louisiana.
      >
      > I do about 95-percent QRP cw .. mainly on 40 and 20 meters.
      >
      > I am interested in acquiring an Ensemble transceiver -- hopefully the one that covers 40, 30 and 20 meters. I'm 72 now and don't think I would be able to build one from the kit. But if anyone would like to sell a working unit --- I would be interested in buying it if I can afford it.
      >
      > Thank you for letting me join your Yahoo group --- it's very nice. Randy K4LJA

    • k4lja
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 6, 2012
        Brent DeWitt, AB1LF --

        Thanks much for your kind and generous offer. However -- I have made arrangements to purchase a new assembled unit. But I would still welcome hearing any Hints N' Tips your care to offer on the care and feeding of the Ensemble for the new owner.

        Again Brent -- and all the others who made similar offerings --- Thanks very much I do appreciate you and look forward to joining your ranks soon.

        Randy K4LJA