Re: softrock rx/tx ensemble

  • kk4dcf
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 5, 2012
      Click Start, right click Computer, select Manage.
      In Computer Management, select Device Manger.
      Right click the Unknown Device, select Update Driver Software.
      Select Browse my computer for driver software
      Click Browse and goto the extracted driver directory. Don't select any subdirectories like amd64 or x86. Just the main driver directory.
      Click OK
      Click Next
      Windows should install the correct driver at this point. If it does not, you either have the wrong driver or some other problem.

      The driver I used is PE0FKO-USB-Driver-1.2.5.0

      Good luck!
      James.