softrock rx/tx ensemble

  • lonnie
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 5, 2012
      i have the softrock Rx/tx ensemble but it seems that i cant get my dell win7 64bit laptop to find it I've tried the software from Fred PE0FKO but i still cant find the board dose anyone know what i'm doing wrong ?????
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 5, 2012
        Subject: [softrock40] softrock rx/tx ensemble

        >i have the softrock Rx/tx ensemble but it seems that i cant get my dell win7 64bit laptop to find it I've tried the software from
        >Fred PE0FKO but i still cant find the board dose anyone know what i'm doing wrong ?????

        Windows 7 will rapidly install an Unknown Device.
        Have you checked all this <http://sites.google.com/site/g4zfqradio/attiny_usb>

        73 Alan G4ZFQ
      • kk4dcf
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 5, 2012
          Click Start, right click Computer, select Manage.
          In Computer Management, select Device Manger.
          Right click the Unknown Device, select Update Driver Software.
          Select Browse my computer for driver software
          Click Browse and goto the extracted driver directory. Don't select any subdirectories like amd64 or x86. Just the main driver directory.
          Click OK
          Click Next
          Windows should install the correct driver at this point. If it does not, you either have the wrong driver or some other problem.

          The driver I used is PE0FKO-USB-Driver-1.2.5.0

          Good luck!
          James.