Re: RXTX Ensamble mirroring

  • Dan Adkin
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 5, 2012
      Alan,
      Thank you for replying.

      I have played the output through some amplified speakers and I can hear output from one side only. I gather from reading the e-mail i have to check for whiskers, bad joints and check components.

      Regarding you last question, yes i am receiving signals but as I said only data modes. I have used virtual audio cable to port it into HRD and can read the data. But as I said before only Data modes are showing on the waterfall.

      Thanks
      Dan Adkin M0HOW

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 5, 2012
        Subject: [softrock40] Re: RXTX Ensamble mirroring

        > I have played the output through some amplified speakers and I can hear output from one side only. I gather from reading the
        > e-mail i have to check for whiskers, bad joints and check components.

        Dan,

        Yes, you can signal trace by holding a pin in your fingers and touch points in the signal path. Compare each side.
        You have a stereo cable? And all Robby's checks are good?

        > Regarding you last question, yes i am receiving signals but as I said only data modes. I have used virtual audio cable to port it
        > into HRD and can read the data. But as I said before only Data modes are showing on the waterfall.

        Does it tune?
        Is CFGSR's Test tab filled with data, and no error message when Get is clicked?