Re: [softrock40] confused

  • John Williams
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 5, 2012
      Line in on RXTX goes to line in on computer. Line out to line out on computer. Is that how you have it configured? If you unplug the line in cable and touch the tip does hdsdr screen change?

      John
      On 11/5/2012 12:58 PM, hughiep wrote:

      Building the Ensemble RXTX and have got as far as connecting it to usb and power and stereo speaker lead plugged in...all my voltages are correct..or seem to be...but I get zip...nothing.....if I unplug the card I get the same trace in HDSDR......as I do if the card is plugged in.....can anyone point to what ime doing wrong please.

      Many Thanks

      Hughie

      M0HMS

      --

      John Williams

      KE5SSH - ham since 2007
      WQKA523 - GMRS for family use on the farm

    • hughiep
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 5, 2012
        Julio I owe you the biggest drink in the land !!!! I had not noticed the jumpers...have now put them in place and hey presto can hear myself..although quietly from my 817....many thanks.

        --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "hughiep" <hughiep@...> wrote:

        > Building the Ensemble RXTX and have got as far as connecting it to usb and power and stereo speaker lead plugged in...all my voltages are correct..or seem to be...but I get zip...nothing.....if I unplug the card I get the same trace in HDSDR......as I do if the card is plugged in.....can anyone point to what ime doing wrong please.
        >
        > Many Thanks
        >
        > Hughie
        >
        > M0HMS

      • Julio Jimenez
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 5, 2012
          Hahaha, YAY!!!  You're very welcome, now let's get started with the TX stages :-)

          On Monday, November 5, 2012, hughiep wrote:

          Julio I owe you the biggest drink in the land !!!! I had not noticed the jumpers...have now put them in place and hey presto can hear myself..although quietly from my 817....many thanks.

          --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "hughiep" <hughiep@...> wrote:

          > Building the Ensemble RXTX and have got as far as connecting it to usb and power and stereo speaker lead plugged in...all my voltages are correct..or seem to be...but I get zip...nothing.....if I unplug the card I get the same trace in HDSDR......as I do if the card is plugged in.....can anyone point to what ime doing wrong please.
          >
          > Many Thanks
          >
          > Hughie
          >
          > M0HMS

        • hughiep