Re: The CFGSR software

  • pauldebono@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 4, 2012
      Alan,

      Thanks for your reply

      The thing is that CFGSR has some features that my other kits, like the K5BCQ, AA0ZZ,and PA0KLT do not have.
      An example is that the CFGSR lets you set the DCO, and freezes the M control word. With the other kits, you have to re-program to set this feature, which is required in some cases to minimize or eliminate mush and noise, typical of the SI570, during tuning.

      Paul