Re: [softrock40] Re: Lite II 20m & WSPR 2.11 IQ mode - question

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 4, 2012
      Subject: [softrock40] Re: Lite II 20m & WSPR 2.11 IQ mode - question

      > Which one would u say it is easier to set up wspr with my lite ii - HDsdr or Psdr? And which version would I need?

      Angel,

      I favour HDSDR, I think it's a little easier, but a beginner will probably find neither straightforward.
      HDSDR the latest, PSDR, maybe the latest, but they will all work.

      > I think I have fixed my image rejection issue with 2 mono inputs to the emu 0204, although with rocky it seems sensitive to the
      > input potentiometer settings on the emu front panel.. 10 o'clock seems to work well.

      I always have kept my EMU controls at a minimum. They do not need to be advanced. The lower the input the better. But if you want to
      use the edges at 192KHz they probably will need to be increased to overcome the noise in the EMU at high frequencies.