Re: Remote listening to a Softrock receive over a network, maybe rem

  • Leonard McGarity
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2012
      The first remote solutions that come to mind are Team Viewer for control functions (see/control your desktop as if physically there), and Skype for the audio. Over your own network, these should work too, but must be an easier easier way. The biggest concern I’ve had with remote ops is disconnecting the antenna when not in use, due lightning, static discharge concerns, here in Florida. There are ways to meet this requirement also, but soon start spending more on relays, etc., than warranted by value of equipment at risk. Link, WV4I