v6 SoftRock with v6.1 circuit board sold out

  • kb9yig
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2006
      Good Afternoon All,

      With the orders received today combined with the order I have on the
      the books for kits and built unit, the third run of 1000 v6 SoftRock
      kit is now sold out.

      Kit offerings starting today are as follows:

      Delta 44 interface module kit at $11 US/Canada and $12 DX.

      v6 SoftRock Lite Kit (40m) at $10 US/Canada and $11 DX

      About 20 v7 kits are still in stock and when these are sold the v7
      kit will be retired. v7 kits can be supplied for 20m, 15m, or 10m
      at $15 for US/Canada or DX.

      All kit prices include postage costs.

      The v6 RXTX kit looks fairly certain to be available at the end of
      November but kit price will be set after a careful look at component
      costs for a kit run of about 500 kits.

      Thanks for your interest in the various kits over the last twelve
      months.

      73,
      Tony KB9YIG