Re: [softrock40] PowerSDR v2.4 for Homemade SDR transceivers

  • DU1MGA.Gm
    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 3, 2012
      Hi Alan,

      I just following your advice, and yes Bingo. No crash. It runs good now. Now I have to make a conversion for the cables, but will not be a great problem.
      Thanks again Alan.

      vy73 de Erwin DU1MGA (W3WAZ)

      Message 2 of 14 , Dec 1, 2012

          This Worked for me..  Good Instructions that worked,,,!!!

          http://tinyurl.com/cjlg9uz

          Gordon w3du

        Tony's page.. Tony should this to his page..

        http://tinyurl.com/cquyhkj

      • Newsguy
        Message 3 of 14 , Dec 1, 2012
          Looks like they Did not update driver Since 2008..
          Have You Contacted Sustomer Service????
          http://www.m-audio.com/index.php?do=support.contact

          Delta 44

          11/04/2008

          5.10.00.5069v3

          DELTA_XP32XP64_5.10.00.5069v3.zip

          Message 4 of 14 , Dec 1, 2012
            Subject: [softrock40] Re: PowerSDR v2.4 for Homemade SDR transceivers

            > Looks like they Did not update driver Since 2008..
            > Have You Contacted Sustomer Service????

            I had this problem with PowerSDR 2.4.4 .
            It is not an M-Audio problem but inherent in PSDR.

            "PSDR, D44 and Vista/Windows 7, See http://kc.flex-radio.com/KnowledgebaseArticle50012.aspx OK. I think I found the answer here. I
            loaded the latest Vista SP2 driver package for the Delta 44 from the M-audio site. I then searched at the M-audio site for
            "deltapnl" which returns a result of the SDK download. Download the SDK, DELTAPNL.ZIP. and copy the DELTAPNL.DLL file (Yes, this is
            dated 2003!) inside to the PSDR program folder. After doing this I no longer get the error and PSDR seems to run fine. . This