Re: [softrock40] PowerSDR v2.4 for Homemade SDR transceivers

  • DU1MGA.Gm
    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 3, 2012
      Hi Christos,

      I have PowerSDR 2.4.4 installed on my computer (windows-xp x64 Dualcore). it works fine and I'm happy with this.
      I use anSound Blaster Audigy2. This card is installed as an unsupportet Card.
      Since short I was able to get an Delta-44. This Delta need an setup programm.I loaded it down from the Audio-Delta Site. But I'm not able to install it. It always tell me it need the deltapnl.dll installed I'm only able to fine the deltaIIpnl.dll on the sub of files to install. When I say Ignore I will a whole list of files that are missing and after it it will crash.

      I'm shure the programm from the Delta Site is not the right one. Please help me on the right way. I cannot find what I'm doing wrong.

      Kind Regards
      Erwin DU1MGA

      Message 2 of 14 , Nov 3, 2012

        >I have PowerSDR 2.4.4 installed on my computer (windows-xp x64 Dualcore). it works fine and I'm happy with this.
        I use anSound Blaster Audigy2. This card is installed as an unsupportet Card.
        Since short I was able to get an Delta-44. This Delta need an setup programm.I loaded it down from the Audio-Delta Site. But I'm not
        able to install it. It always tell me it need the deltapnl.dll installed

        Erwin,

        I had this problem recently.
        This requires a file to be put in the PSDR folder.

        "PSDR, D44 and Vista/Windows 7, See <http://kc.flex-radio.com/KnowledgebaseArticle50012.aspx> OK. I think I found the answer here.
        I loaded the latest Vista SP2 driver package for the Delta 44 from the M-audio site. I then searched at the M-audio site for
        "deltapnl" which returns a result of the SDK download. Download the SDK, DELTAPNL.ZIP. and copy the DELTAPNL.DLL file (Yes, this is
        dated 2003!) inside to the PSDR program folder. After doing this I no longer get the error and PSDR seems to run fine. Doug. This
        requires registration to download. NOTE this is a PDSR issue, not M-Audio or Windows."

        73 Alan G4ZFQ
      • DU1MGA.Gm
        Message 3 of 14 , Nov 3, 2012
          Hi Alan,

          it was a long fight before I was the owner of the Delta Hi.
          Will try it to morrow because it is already late her in DU-Land and I have had a bad day anyway.
          I hope it will work because there are so many good word about the Delta.
          Anyhow thanks for the tip and so as I now all your tips are successful.

          Regards Erwin DU1MGA (W3WAZ)

          Message 4 of 14 , Nov 3, 2012
            Hi Alan,

            I just following your advice, and yes Bingo. No crash. It runs good now. Now I have to make a conversion for the cables, but will not be a great problem.
            Thanks again Alan.

            vy73 de Erwin DU1MGA (W3WAZ)

            >I have PowerSDR 2.4.4 installed on my computer (windows-xp x64 Dualcore). it works fine and I'm happy with this.
            I use anSound Blaster Audigy2. This card is installed as an unsupportet Card.
            Since short I was able to get an Delta-44. This Delta need an setup programm.I loaded it down from the Audio-Delta Site. But I'm not
            able to install it. It always tell me it need the deltapnl.dll installed

            Erwin,

            I had this problem recently.
            This requires a file to be put in the PSDR folder.

            "PSDR, D44 and Vista/Windows 7, See <http://kc.flex-radio.com/KnowledgebaseArticle50012.aspx> OK. I think I found the answer here.
            I loaded the latest Vista SP2 driver package for the Delta 44 from the M-audio site. I then searched at the M-audio site for
            "deltapnl" which returns a result of the SDK download. Download the SDK, DELTAPNL.ZIP. and copy the DELTAPNL.DLL file (Yes, this is
            dated 2003!) inside to the PSDR program folder. After doing this I no longer get the error and PSDR seems to run fine. Doug. This
            requires registration to download. NOTE this is a PDSR issue, not M-Audio or Windows."

            73 Alan G4ZFQ

          • Newsguy
            Message 5 of 14 , Dec 1, 2012

                This Worked for me..  Good Instructions that worked,,,!!!

                http://tinyurl.com/cjlg9uz

                Gordon w3du

              Tony's page.. Tony should this to his page..

              http://tinyurl.com/cquyhkj

            • Newsguy
              Message 6 of 14 , Dec 1, 2012
                Looks like they Did not update driver Since 2008..
                Have You Contacted Sustomer Service????
                http://www.m-audio.com/index.php?do=support.contact

                Delta 44

                11/04/2008

                5.10.00.5069v3

                DELTA_XP32XP64_5.10.00.5069v3.zip

                Message 7 of 14 , Dec 1, 2012
                  Subject: [softrock40] Re: PowerSDR v2.4 for Homemade SDR transceivers

                  > Looks like they Did not update driver Since 2008..
                  > Have You Contacted Sustomer Service????

                  I had this problem with PowerSDR 2.4.4 .
                  It is not an M-Audio problem but inherent in PSDR.

                  "PSDR, D44 and Vista/Windows 7, See http://kc.flex-radio.com/KnowledgebaseArticle50012.aspx OK. I think I found the answer here. I
                  loaded the latest Vista SP2 driver package for the Delta 44 from the M-audio site. I then searched at the M-audio site for
                  "deltapnl" which returns a result of the SDK download. Download the SDK, DELTAPNL.ZIP. and copy the DELTAPNL.DLL file (Yes, this is
                  dated 2003!) inside to the PSDR program folder. After doing this I no longer get the error and PSDR seems to run fine. . This