Re: New SSB Tx Software

  • tom_iphi
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 3, 2006
      Hi Loren,

      I do it with Delphi. Actually I use Delphi 6 Personal Edition.

      73 Tom

      --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "Loren Moline WA7SKT"
      <lmoline@...> wrote:

      > Tom,
      >
      > What programming language do you use to write these programs?
      >
      > Loren
      >

      > If I do not dream then it can't come true!
      > Loren Moline WA7SKT CN86cx
      > Member: ARRL, Pacific Northwest VHF Society #151
      >

      > >From: "tom_iphi" <iphi@...>
      > >To: softrock40@yahoogroups.com
      > >Subject: [softrock40] New SSB Tx Software
      > >Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 15:10:43 -0000
      > >
      > >Hello everybody,
      > >
      > >as I am very interested in DSP I have written a little stand-alone
      Tx
      > >program generating an IQ ssb signal for SoftRock Tx via the sound
      card
      > >from the microphone input. It is intended to be used together with
      > >Rocky Rx software.
      > >
      > >This is a very simple experimental version and I couldn't test it
      for
      > >functionality as I do not have a SoftRock Tx yet.
      > >
      > >Would anybody care to test it on an actual Tx for functionality?
      Also,
      > >suggestions for improvements would be welcome. If it basically
      works I
      > >would like to link the tuning to the Rocky software so both can be
      > >tuned simultaneously and I would like to add AM and narrowband FM.
      > >
      > >The program can be downloaded from my directory DG8SAQ in the Files
      > >folder.
      > >
      > >73, Tom DG8SAQ
      > >

      > Tom,

      > Stay in touch with old friends and meet new ones with Windows Live
      Spaces
      > http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwsp0070000001msn/direct/01/?
      href=http://spaces.live.com/spacesapi.aspx?
      wx_action=create&wx_url=/friends.aspx&mkt=en-us

    • Cecilio Bayona
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 3, 2006
        tom_iphi wrote:
        > Hi Loren,
        >
        > I do it with Delphi. Actually I use Delphi 6 Personal Edition.
        >
        > 73 Tom
        >
        > --- In softrock40@yahoogroups.com, "Loren Moline WA7SKT"
        > <lmoline@...> wrote:
        >> Tom,
        >>
        >> What programming language do you use to write these programs?
        >>
        >> Loren
        >>

        >> If I do not dream then it can't come true!
        >> Loren Moline WA7SKT CN86cx
        >> Member: ARRL, Pacific Northwest VHF Society #151
        >>

        >>> From: "tom_iphi" <iphi@...>
        >>> To: softrock40@yahoogroups.com
        >>> Subject: [softrock40] New SSB Tx Software
        >>> Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2006 15:10:43 -0000
        >>>
        >>> Hello everybody,
        >>>
        >>> as I am very interested in DSP I have written a little stand-alone
        > Tx
        >>> program generating an IQ ssb signal for SoftRock Tx via the sound
        > card
        >> >from the microphone input. It is intended to be used together with
        >>> Rocky Rx software.
        >>>
        >>> This is a very simple experimental version and I couldn't test it
        > for
        >>> functionality as I do not have a SoftRock Tx yet.
        >>>
        >>> Would anybody care to test it on an actual Tx for functionality?
        > Also,
        >>> suggestions for improvements would be welcome. If it basically
        > works I
        >>> would like to link the tuning to the Rocky software so both can be
        >>> tuned simultaneously and I would like to add AM and narrowband FM.
        >>>
        >>> The program can be downloaded from my directory DG8SAQ in the Files
        >>> folder.
        >>>
        >>> 73, Tom DG8SAQ
        >>>

        >> Tom,

        And it's free!

        < URL:http://www.borland.com/downloads/download_turbo.html >

        --

        Cecil
        KD5NWA

        "Sacred Cows make the best Hamburger!" Don Seglio Batuna
      • Loren Moline WA7SKT
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 4, 2006
          Tom,

          Am I right to say that Delphi is for writing XP programs and wont work with
          WIN98? I have not been able to find where I download the exact program..site
          takes you around in circles.