RE: [softrock40] Re: RXTX Ensemble, lots of headaches / faulty board

  • KQ8M
    Message 1 of 32 , Nov 2, 2012

      Watch prices for the FST's. A lot of eBay sellers want a fortune. I found Mouser sells the FST3235MX's for $0.488 per piece. I bought 25 at $12.20  USD. Mouser part number 512-FST3235MX

      Also the TLV2462 OP amps used in the RXTX's go for $2.59 per piece. Part number 595-TLV2462CD

      73,

      Tim Herrick, KQ8M

      Charter Member North Coast Contesters

      kq8m@...

      AR-Cluster V6 kq8m.no-ip.org

      Message 32 of 32 , Nov 3, 2012

        Ok, at least it proves I was paying attention. :-)

        Chris