Re: [softrock40] RXTX Ensemble, lots of headaches / faulty board

  • Parks, Tony
    Message 1 of 32 , Nov 1, 2012
      Very sorry about the board defect!  I have built 75 of the RX Ensemble II receivers since the end of August and thus far have only had one board defect.

      I am quit willing to send replacement parts or even kits when such a problem is detected by a kit builder.  Please contact me directly at kb9yig@...

      Again, sorry about the frustration caused by the board defect.

      73,
      Tony KB9YIG

      Message 32 of 32 , Nov 3, 2012

        Ok, at least it proves I was paying attention. :-)

        Chris