NYQP & Hurricane & Superstorm Sandy

  • Paul Mackanos - K2DB
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2012
      ** Hurricane & Superstorm Sandy **

      Looking at the US Weather Service maps, it appears that all of the sections
      within the Atlantic Division have been touched in some way by this storm.
      Please stay safe and don’t take any unnecessary risks.
      Due to the devastation and power outages throughout the North East resulting
      from “Superstorm Sandy” the NYQP Organizing committee has decided to extend
      to deadline for log submissions for the New York QSO Party an additional 10
      days. Therefore the log submission date will be November 15th at 0000Z.
      The logs have been coming it at a record pace, and we hope to have it
      continue.
      Again, please stay safe and do not take any unnecessary risks.

      Thanks and we look forward to your participation in the 2013 New York QSO
      Party; 1400Z, Oct 19 to 0200Z, Oct 20, 2013

      Brent Hungate
      KC2QLJ -NYQP Coordinator

      Paul Mackanos
      K2DB -NYQP Advisor