Re: ZL3DW style softrock IF for FT-301

  • dan
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 29, 2012
      Mark: that is almost exactly what I did with an old FT-107 a few years ago...as I recall, it was 8987 khz i.f....a 'good' sound card goes a long ways, IMHO...and, you won't get by with a 'junker' PC....

      It worked nicely, and spurred me on to pursue a full SDR transciever..
      ( ok, i caved and bought a flex 3000....)

      I think i still have the QSD board if you're interested. 73, w5xz, dan