RE: [softrock40] Re: v6 v6 RXTX info 11/01

  • Christopher T. Day
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2006

      Terry,

      I’ve been out of touch for awhile and have lost track. Does this low power PA problem also occur with the TX stack version? That’s the kit I have, but have not started it yet. Thanks.

                  Chris – AE6VK

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2006
        Hi Chris,

        Yes, the low output problem has also been noted by a number of kit builders of the prototype three board stack.  The change will work for either the three board stack or the single board RXTX.

        73,
        Tony KB9YIG