Re: [softrock40] V6 RXTX kit arrived

  • Cecilio Bayona
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 1, 2006
      qrper723 wrote:
      > Tony,
      >
      > The V6 RXTX kit arrived here in Japan today.
      > I will check all of the parts according to the newest BOM list.
      > And will build it as soon as possible.
      >
      > Also I'm looking forward you to discover the PA's power up procedure
      > I'm very interested in.
      >
      > Thanks again,ja9mat hidehiko.

      Mine arrived in NW Arkansas, USA on Monday afternoons mail.

      --

      Cecil
      KD5NWA

      "Sacred Cows make the best Hamburger!" Don Seglio Batuna
    • Kees & Sandy
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 1, 2006

        Tony, you really have a winner with this RXTX board. It's going together very easily and the construction is very straightforward. It IS easier to do all the pin-in-hole components first.

        Minor points.........

        Silkscreen for C2 and C9 shows polarized electrolytic but they are ceramics (for those who didn't read the placement chart).

        The 0.033uF (333) ceramic physically "looks like" the four 0.1uF (104) ceramics in the capacitors package   ....just read the numbers.

        73 Kees K5BCQ