Re: [softrock40] Initial testing with ensemble rxtx. All sorts of confusion.

  • Patrick Bowen
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 23, 2012
      James,

      The mirroring and signals moving away from center on both sides would
      indicate a mono mic input on your sound card. Gotta be stereo.

      Patrick ac0sr

      --
      Patrick Bowen
      pbowen@...
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 23, 2012
        Subject: Re: [softrock40] Initial testing with ensemble rxtx. All sorts of confusion.

        > The mirroring and signals moving away from center on both sides would
        > indicate a mono mic input on your sound card. Gotta be stereo.

        Sometimes fast moving signals like these are due to strong interfering signals at odd multiples of the tuned frequency.
        With a mono input all signals will be duplicated and move at the same rate as the LO.