Re: New SDR program to use eBay AD9850 DDS oscillators with SDR receivers

  • vbifyz
    Message 1 of 16 , Oct 23, 2012
      Sorry if I wasn't clear. The idea is to use 2 diode ring mixers (using sine wave quadrature LO) in place of 2 switching mixers (using square wave quadrature LO). The outputs are the same I and Q audio signals in both cases.
      Now that I looked at diode ring module prices, this option doesn't seem cheap at all :(

      73, Mike