Re: [softrock40] Ensemble II PIC

  • junius fox
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 22, 2012
      I appreciate the response.
      jb
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Monday, October 22, 2012 1:20 PM
      Subject: RE: [softrock40] Ensemble II PIC

      Should be programed (the AVR, its not a PicMicro .. pic32mx,  I don't think)

      Mike KC7NOA

      To: softrock40@yahoogroups.com
      From: jfox05@...
      Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 18:15:33 +0000
      Subject: [softrock40] Ensemble II PIC

      HI.. I'm new to the group. I am in process of building the Ensemble II.
      I am up to the testing of the oscillator. I have checked all of the voltages, and have downloaded everything in the way of software DLLs etc. I am at a stage of not knowing how to tell if the oscillator is working or not. I have checked voltages and they are fine. Question: When the kit is shipped, is the PIC bootloaded and programmed or not?
      The reason I ask is that there is a hex file I can download for the PIC.

      JB