Re: Lite II - Gain imbalance / image rejection issue

  • Angel
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 22, 2012
      You are absolutely right. I did assume too much and not think....
      Another trip to Maplin should fix it.

      I shall test with two inputs and finish debugging, this should solve my image rejection i hope.

      I need to finish the connections job properly with an enclosure. I did took it on Saturday with cw skimmer to a local hill top in the Midlands with my club MX0PPC and the guys were impressed with the performance of the little board and the cw decoding.

      73
      Angel
      M0HDF