Re: Softrock 6.3 RX/TX Problem ?

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 21, 2012
      Alan,

      This is the case. Other band modules have been tried, similar results.

      David (AE9RB)mentioned 1khz spacing and USB. As each softrock has a hardwired USBIC2 module will start scoping this module to see if any spikes are being produced, if necessary will make a new module as have a couple of earlier revision firmware chips available.

      Thanks for assistance so far to everybody, will post again when I have exhausted this line of enquiry