Ensemble RxTx (30/20/17m version) works on 40/15m band

  • Hide
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21, 2012
      Hi all,

      I've worked some DX call in the JARTS RTTY contest today.
      My Ensemble RxTx is for 30/20/17m version but it also works on 40m and 15m
      with less power about 0.8w output at the both band.

      I add the external LPF for 40m to match the SWR, if not the SWR does not down
      to 1:1 even with using the antenna tuner. The 15m band is good SWR without
      external LPF.

      I try to QRV on 12m and 10m and with this but the power does not out. hi...

      It's the out of specification but it works!
      Very good 5-Bands SDR Trx.

      ja9mat Hidehiko.