Re: [softrock40] V6 RX/TX board

  • George Gudkov
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 31, 2006

      Sent: Monday, October 30, 2006 7:27 PM
      Subject: Re: [softrock40] V6 RX/TX board

      Hi John,

      Look for a little "1" in the bottom side copper at the pin 1 corner of each IC.  The "1" is small but is visible, especially with a magnifying glass.  In general the pin 1 corner of an SOIC integrated circuit is the lower left corner with the text on top of the IC is reading upright from left to right.  On some ICs there will be a stripe on the pin 1 end of the IC or in some cases a dimple in the top surface of the IC at the pin 1 corner.

      Hope the build goes well for you and I think there should be some good pictures posted soon.

      73,
      Tony KB9YIG