The latest PowerSDR-iq - Paddle Keying Issue Resolved

  • Hide
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2012
      The latest version works well but I had a issue about the paddle keying.
      "Dot" is OK but the"Dash" is not respond very often.

      So I asked to Christos then he said me a basically suggestion
      to use the external key connection through the com port.
      I saw the original PowerSDR manual and made a interface connection
      between the paddle and the com port.

      Well the RS232C connection as follows; <from manual>
      PIN#4 to Common
      PIN#6 to Dot
      PIN#8 to Dash

      That's all I did and it works well!
      If anyone has the same issue please try.

      ja9mat Hidehiko.