Are all Delta 44's created equally?

  • FRED
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 11, 2012
      I have finally decided to bite the bullet and purchase a Delta 44.
      Seems that nobody sells them new anymore so I am looking for one on that famous auction site.

      Some of the pictures on that site show the card with 2 slots on the plug in card edge, some have 1, and some are dated 1999 and some are dated 2003.

      Does anybody know if there are any functional differences in Delta 44's?

      Anyone have one the would want to offload at a reasonable price? If so please contact me offline at FLSAAS at gmail dot com. I don't need the breakout box or cable.

      Thanks!
      Fred
      WA8PGE
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 11, 2012
        Subject: [softrock40] Are all Delta 44's created equally?

        > Some of the pictures on that site show the card with 2 slots on the plug in card edge, some have 1, and some are dated 1999 and
        > some are dated 2003.
        >
        > Does anybody know if there are any functional differences in Delta 44's?

        Fred,

        I've got 5. As far as I remember they are all the same physically. PCI connector and the components. Just different colours and date
        markings. But none of mine are as early as 1999, maybe 2003.
        I've never noticed any difference in performance.