Re: Ensemble II Images all Bands -help

  • steel120@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 11, 2012
      Thanks to all for the suggestions, after going back to the Option panel in SDR-Radio V 1.5 r 1048, and selecting the Image rejection option, ran this in Auto, after a sample time, It cured the problem.

      Images appear to be almost completely gone, I have posted a couple of after photo's. ImagesII-Gone

      Now I need to find a method to correct a few birdies, need some core's to try an reduce the birdies I think are coming from the monitor. Not sure, I have the KM5H kase for the ensemble, plus have stuff grounded. Off for another challenge.

      Thanks Again to all... Bob